Sunday, May 11, 2008

my posting "to do" list

I'm behind on some posts I want to do on this blog so I'm listing them out so I can be held accountable for actually getting them done :-)

1. One last educational activity post from our Hawaii trip (an amazing event we got to be part of).
2. One last post about our Hawaii unit study (odds and ends I haven't posted about yet).
3. What we've done so far with our new unit study that we started a week ago (butterflies).
4. The post I promised with all of the fabulous reading list suggestions that you all gave me a few weeks ago.

I think that's it... for the moment. The problem is, that we keep doing cool things so I just get further and further behind. However, we're testing this week so cool things will probably be at a minimum.... lol!

No comments: