Sunday, July 6, 2008

hi!

I'm still here! I haven't abandoned this blog... I promise!

If you read my other blog (Scattered Thoughts) you know that we've have a rash of doctor and ER visits in the past few weeks. Thankfully, we seem to be through that rough period now.

I have been working hard on my plan for next school year and finally placed a couple of book orders over the weekend. I'll try to start posting about that soon.

I have this weird hang-up that all posts should have pictures. So I'll leave you with a couple photos of my children doing geography today.... LOL!We played a quick game of "find the state" while playing at the park today. This is a pretty fun way to learn the states... it's too bad that it's in a school's playground so we'll have limited access to it most of the year.

Okay... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

1 comment:

A Family On Fire said...

Hey Tracie! It has been such a hectic summer - for both of us it sounds like. LOL ... Guess that's life, huh? Anyway, I just found a website called Homeschool Mom and they have a great newsletter you can find at www.thehomeschoolmom.com . It might be one you already knew about, but thought I would share too in case you could find any fun resources for your upcoming school year. Hope you have a great remainder (ER free) of your summer.