Thursday, September 2, 2010

changes here too... (maybe)

I posted on my other blog that I am considering password protecting my blogs.... I'm not entirely sure that I will password protect my homeschool one but I am for sure going to password protect my other one. What are your thoughts on this? I'm thinking this one will be okay as a public blog as long as I stick to the topic of homeschooling (which was supposed to be the whole point of having this blog :-). It might not be very exciting though... it's just me and the boy this year, as the girl is off to give school a try.

1 comment:

aly in va said...

Hey there old friend. That's a hard one. I can totally understand being concerned about weirdos out there. Do what you feel is best, but email me a pwd so I can stay in touch :)
How's school going so far for Clara?

Aly.