Friday, November 28, 2008

HURRY!!!!

I missed this last year since we were in Missouri but I was so excited that we were going to be back in time this year to take advantage of some of the freebies...


Here are the two that I downloaded that I am the most excited about...

I had been eyeing this ebook for a while now. I had first read about it on the author's site this summer. It really seems like a well laid out plan with a good mix of skill training and learning the rules of the games.


I know I've mentioned before that we're not huge fans of lapbooks here, but I think this one will be an exception to that. I downloaded this one special for Clara since it's about her favorite American Girl Doll, Kit. I think she'll really enjoy this one.

I downloaded some other stuff, but these were my favorites of the bunch. Next I have to go through their sale stuff to see what I might "need". :-)

Anyway... hurry and check out the freebies before they end Saturday morning!!!

No comments: