Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i've been shopping again

This bike is the second to the last machine for the kids to build from their K'nex Simple Machines: Gears set. So, it was time to order a new set.... and it seems wasteful to order just one thing so I added a few other things to my cart and now here is what I have coming from the wonderfully fabulous Chicago Yellow Pages sized Rainbow Resource catalog (seriously, have you seen this catalog? it's HUGE!):

K'nex Simple Machines: Wheels, Axles and Inclined Planes
The Teacher's Guide to go with it
Apologia - Exploring Creation with Botany (to go along with the garden we're planning)
Another math workbook for Clara
Wikki Stix Activity Kit
Wikki Stix One-of-a-Kind Creatables Manual

Oh... and then a random pack of extra Wikki Stix. Not sure what compelled me to buy so many Wikki Stix items but I think it had something to do with the guilt of buying another K'nex kit for Alex and needing to find something fun that was more Clara centered.

I can't wait for the box to get here! :-)

No comments: